Orthodontics has become almost a rite of passage for today’s teenagers, but did you know that approximately 20% of orthodontic treatment is performed for adults?
Adults and teens both benefit from the many advantages of orthodontic treatment including:
- The improved aesthetics of a beautiful, properly aligned smile
- The improved function of a well-aligned occlusion (bite) that will reduce grinding, abnormal wear and TMJ (jaw joint) disfunction
- The improved ability to properly brush and floss, thereby increasing the health of the teeth and gums
- The closing of gaps and spaces and compensation for missing teeth
- Part of orthognathic (jaw) surgery to correct severe discrepancies of the upper and lower jaws
Please call Katy Dental Arts at 281-528-9337 if you would like to schedule adult and teen orthodontic treatment in Katy, Texas. Our dentist, Dr. Sula Umansky, is looking forward to working with you!